|Information on Immigration, Investment, Education and Residence|
|Do you know all the three ways to emigrate to Britain?
Tier1 Investor Investment Migration Applicability:
Family Members of High Asset Population, Investment Orientation Two million pounds in direct investment - UK investment immigration visas are suitable for those who want to immigrate by investing in the UK.
Applicants are required to hold at least 2 million in capital and have no English language requirement.
They will be entitled to permanent residence after five years.
1. Applicants for immigration must be at least 18 years of age.
Spouses and children under 18 years of age may accompany them.
2. All applicants have no criminal record 3. All applicants are eligible for physical examination 4. Invest 2 million yuan to buy Treasury bonds, corporate bonds or stocks; for a period of 5 years, recover principal and return after 5 years.
5. The applicant has 2 million pounds of liquidity in his name and explains the source reasonably.
Tier1 Immigration of entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs Applicability:
Family members of high-asset groups, entrepreneurial orientation With the gradual opening of the British government to high-asset groups outside the European Union, British entrepreneur immigration is becoming more and more well known.
British entrepreneur immigration has become the most economical way for Chinese applicants to immigrate to Britain.
This method is suitable for those who want to start a business in the UK.
Those who hold this visa can only engage in the commercial operation of the projects they apply for during their stay in the UK.
Entrepreneur immigrants require applicants to have at least 200,000 of liquidity in their names to invest in local businesses or start their own businesses in the UK.
1. The principal applicant has reached the age of 16; his spouse and children under the age of 18 may accompany him.
2. No criminal record for applicants over 18 years of age 3. All applicants are eligible for physical examination 4. The applicant has at least 200,000 in liquidity to invest in local British enterprises or start their own businesses.
5. Adequate Living Security:
Principal Applicant 3310, Subsidiary Applicant 1890 6. Achieving a bachelor's degree or above from a British university or a language proficiency level requires four IELTS scores.
Tier2 General Work Visa Applicability:
Excellent British graduates, employer-sponsored, Employment-oriented According to the latest policy of the Immigration Bureau on April 6, 2014, the path of the second type of ordinary visa has changed from three years + three years, up to six years, to five years + five years.
The holders of Class II ordinary visas can only work full-time for the guarantor (company) of the visa in the UK.
They can also take another part-time job, volunteer work or study without affecting the main work.
1. Obtaining visa guarantee from qualified companies; 2. The annual salary meets the corresponding amount required by the Ministry of the Interior.
3. Achieving the English language requirements of the Ministry of the Interior; 4. Hold a certain amount of money to maintain life in the UK.
If you have a Tier 2 General visa for 5 years and your annual salary meets the requirements of the UK Ministry of the Interior for permanent residence on a second-class general visa, you can apply for permanent residence in the UK.
|ABOUT british-columbia local customs, tourist attractions|