|Information on Immigration, Investment, Education and Residence|
|Top 10 most profitable majors for your reference, including biomedical engineering, occupational therapy, structural engineering, translation and interpretation, assistant medical research, environmental engineering, web programming, aerospace engineering, computer science and mathematics and nursing.
1. Biomedical Engineering Biomedical engineering is a new frontier subject.
It integrates the theories and methods of engineering, physics, biology and medicine, studies the state changes of human body system at all levels, and controls these changes by means of Engineering technology.
Its purpose is to solve the problems in medicine, protect human health and serve the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of diseases.
A rapidly developing major.
Apart from good job prospects, high salaries (ranging from about $62,700 to $104,000), this major also has high job psychological satisfaction.
In addition, data from the Labor Statistics Bureau of the U.S. Department of Labor show that jobs in this field are expected to grow by 72% in 2018, which is one of the main reasons why biomedical engineering ranks first in the professional ranking.
Occupational therapy Occupational therapists are important members of professional medical units.
They use various therapeutic activities to help people of different ages prevent, alleviate or overcome disabilities.
These activities refer to the most basic self-care to household operations, and even the use of community facilities.
Currently, homepage occupational therapists are paid about $76,400 a year.
In addition, with the increase of aging and the demand of new population, data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the United States Department of Labor show that employment of occupational therapists will increase by 27% from 2014 to 2024. How can a career with promising prospects and high salaries keep you from moving?
3. Structural Engineering Structural engineer refers to the person who reasonably establishes and arranges the structural load-bearing system of a building (including the building, roof, masonry, pillar, shear wall of the horizontal load-bearing system and the vertical load-bearing system) in order to satisfy the duties and work of bearing capacity, safety, stability and use of the building, that is, to acquire the corresponding qualifications, to carry out structural calculation and to draw structural drawings.
Structural engineering is a profession with high salary prospects, which belongs to engineering specialty, and relatively belongs to a relatively popular profession.
4. Translation and/or interpretation With the growth and maturity of global trade, the demand for students majoring in translation and interpretation is also growing.
According to a survey conducted in 2016, translation and interpretation services are expected to grow by 28% in the United States in 2021. The salaries of translation and interpretation majors are influenced by the following factors:
geographic development, skill level and experience.
Generally speaking, salaries range from $24,000 to $72,000.
Skills that can improve your income include localization (the process of adapting vocabulary and content to a particular region or market) and fluency in the language you need.
5. Physician Assistant Studies Medical assistants belong to mid-level doctors, who must obtain a medical care professional license, and then, under the supervision of a doctor of medicine (MD) or an orthopaedic surgeon (DO), perform follow-up work such as clinical examination, laboratory testing and operation of medical treatment.
Medical assistant research is one of the highest-paid undergraduate degrees in PayScale, with salaries ranging from $85,200 to $103,000.
6. Environmental Engineering Environmental Engineering is a science and technology which studies and engages in the prevention and control of environmental pollution and the improvement of environmental quality.
At present, with the development of society, people are no longer greedy for the environment, but coexist in harmony.
With the improvement of the awareness of friendly environment, this specialty has also received some attention.
It is a branch of science specialty.
Its main research content is to improve recycling, waste disposal, health and reduce air, soil and water pollution, and to protect human beings from climate change.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U.S. Department of Labor, environmental engineers in the United States will increase by 15% from 2012 to 2022, and their annual salaries range from $53,900 to $92,800, giving them greater self-satisfaction.
7. Web Development Today, the network world is still growing strong and developing, and the network professionals are also thirsty for talent.
Therefore, web programming is a major with stable development prospects and relatively high income, ranging from $37,800 to $84,900.
Salary fluctuations are generally influenced by location, employer demand and your experience.
In addition, according to the survey, website developers are more satisfied with their work.
8. Aeronautical Engineering Aerospace Engineering specialty trains high-level personnel with solid basic theories of mathematics, physics, mechanics, computer, multi-disciplinary knowledge in the field of aerospace, good comprehensive ability and innovative consciousness, comprehensive cultural quality and strong environmental adaptability, who can engage in the overall, structural and system design of aerospace vehicles.
Such high-tech professionals are scarce and can no longer meet the pace of technological development, so they can earn between $63,000 and $113,000.
Like many other engineering majors, with the development of the industry, this is the best degree for those who want to pursue high salary prospects, career development and sustainable development.
|ABOUT illinois local customs, tourist attractions|